The Booant 300 Watts Portable Power Station provides reliable, on-the-go power for small electronics and more.
Offering 300 watts of power, this portable station is capable of charging phones, laptops, and tablets simultaneously.
The durable construction and shockproof design make it safe and reliable for indoor and outdoor use.
This product is a portable energy storage product with a total rated output power of 300W for all ports. have:
- The two AC output sockets have a total output rating of 250W, 500W peak (110V/60Hz and 110V/50Hz).
- Two USB-A interfaces each output 18W, support 5V/3A, 9V/2A 12V/1.5A, and support QC3.0 QuickCharge protocol.
- A USB-C (Type-C) single output mode 18W supports 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, and is compatible with QC3.0 protocol.
- A USB-C (Type-C) bidirectional discharge mode 60W supports 0 PD3.0 5V@3A, 9V@3A, 12V@3A, 15V@3A, 20V@3A.
- One DC5521 port outputs 12V/10A (regulated 12.4 ±0.60V, Max 10A).
- One cigarette lighter outputs 12V/10A (regulated voltage 12.4 ±0.62V, Max 10A).
- Comes with panel light, 5W high-brightness LED, designed with 1-level brightness adjustment, and SOS mode flash.
- The system supports 12-28V (maximum 65W) charging through the DC7909 interface, and is also compatible with solar MPPT charging function.
||Power Supply(AC Adapter)
|'Charging Time (with AC Adapter)
|Lithium Content per Cell
|Capacity per Cell
Charge This power station has an internal rechargeable Lithium battery. Please charge this power station at your first use.
Option 1: Charge with the AC Adapter Plug one end of the AC Adapter provided to any socket, and the other end to the DC Input of the power station to charge.lt will take 6-8 hours to reach a full charge.
Option 2: Charge with a USB Adapter Plug one end of a USB Adapter to any socket and the other end to the Type-C Input port of the power station. It will take around 7 hours to reach a full charge.
Notes: * You can charge with the AC Adapter provided and a USB Adapter together to achieve fast charging which will cost only 3 hours to reach a full charge. * Please do not touch the AC Adapter/USB Adapter when charging. * Please unplug the AC Adapter/USB Adapter in time after the charging is complete.
Option 3: Charge with the Car Charger Plug one end of the Car Charger to the Cigarette Lighter of your vehicle, and the other end to the DC Input of the power station. Start the engine of your vehicle to automatically charge the power station. It will take 7 hours to reach a full charge.
- Please make sure that the output voltage of the Cigarette Lighter reaches 11V when charging with the car
- Before charging the power station with the Car Charger, please start the engine of your vehicle to ensure a steady power supply.
Option 4: Charge with a Solar Panel
Step 1: Place your solar panel where it can collect as much direct sunlight as possible.
Step 2: Connect the DC output of the solar panel to the DC input of the power station.
- The charging time varies from different locations, temperatures weather, etc.
- During charge, please keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
LED Display On/Off
- Press the Display Wake-up Button to wake up the LED Display, then you can check the battery level and more.
- The LED Display will be off automatically for power saving if there is no external device connected, all Outputs On/Off Buttons are off and there is no operation within 10s.
Connect to External Devices
- When the battery drains to 5%, the power station will stop its power supply to AC Outputs; when the battery drains out, the power station will stop its power supply to DC Outputs, USB Outputs, and Type-C Output.
- Turn off the power supply to each output by manually pressing the DC Outputs On/Off, AC Outputs On/Off or USB Outputs On/Off Button for they will not power off automatically; otherwise, they will drain the battery out.
DC Output and USB Output
Step 1: Press the DC Outputs On/Off Button to activate the power supply to DC Outputs or press the USB Outputs On/Off Button to activate the power supply to USB Outputs and Type-C Output.
Notes When the built-in indicating light of DC Outputs On/Off Button or USB Outputs On/Off Button lights up and the screen displays corresponding status data, it means the power station is ready to power external devices.
Step 2: Connect the electronic devices to the power station with the corresponding cables.
Step 1: Press the Outputs On/Off to activate the power supply to AC Outputs.
Notes: When the built-in indicating light of AC Outputs On/Off Button lights up and the screen displays the corresponding status data, it means the power station is ready to power the external devices.
Step 2: Connect the devices to the power station with the AC Connector.
Wireless Charging Press the USB Output On/Off Button and the wireless charging will be enabled. Place the device supporting wireless charging on the top of the power station to get it charged.
Tip: The mobile device should be placed at the center of the wireless charging area; otherwise, it may not be charged. Power Supplying (For Reference Only)
Operate the Flashlight
|Press the Flashlight On/ Off button once to turn on the flashlight.
||Pressing the button twice, then the flashlight will flash continuously.
||Pressing the button the third time, then the flashlight will deliver SOS signal.
||Press the button the fourth time to turn off the flashlight.
Note: NEVER look into the flashlight when it's on to prevent the bright light from hurting your eyes.
||Flashes continuously when charging or when the battery drains to 5%.
||Appears when the power station is charging.
||Correspondingly displays DC/AC/USB/Type-C output power when the DC/ AC/USB/Type-C Outputs are operating; if multiple Outputs are operating at the same time, it will display the total output power.
||Displays the battery life of the power station before it needs to be recharged.
||Frequency of AC Input
||Light up when the AC Outputs On/Off Button is turned on. (Press and hold Display Wake-up Button and AC Outputs On/Off Button together for around 10S to switch between 50Hz and 60Hz.)
||Lights up when the fan runs. (When the sum of input power and output power reaches 75W, the fan will automatically run to dissipate the heat.)
||Lights up when the device's internal temperature is below 0°C/32°F during charge, or lights up when the device's internal temperature is below -10°C/14°F when powering external devices.
||Lights up when the device's internal temperature is above 50°C/122°F during Charge or lights up when the device internal temperature is above 60°C/140°F when powering external devices.
||Light up when a short circuit/overload occurs; or when the device's internal temperature reaches its threshold either when charging or when powering external devices.
SHORT CIRCUIT/OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Short circuit protection is the protection against excessive current beyond the acceptable current rating of the power station and it reacts instantly. As soon as an overcurrent is detected, the power station trips and cuts off the circuit. Overload protection is the protection against a continuous overcurrent. As soon as a continuous overcurrent is detected, the power station will cut off the circuit as well. When a short circuit or an overload occurs, please remove the connected equipment and cable as soon as possible to cut off the circuit.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- If the product is not used for a long time, please completely turn off the power station and store it in a dry place.
- The battery may be affected by low-temperature environments, so it's advised to use the product within the operation temperature. Otherwise, the product may not work normally.
- Make sure the power station can provide enough battery capacity to allow a sufficient power supply for outdoor use.
- Check the power station carefully when it reports high-temperature or a short circuit.
- ONLY use the inverter from authorized channels.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Booant power station is designed for supplying power to a piece of equipment that has suitable power requirements. Other uses may result in injury to the operator or damage to the product and other properties. Please make sure anyone who operates the power station reads this manual or receives proper instructions before use.
DO NOT let children operate or play with the power station without parental supervision. This is an electric product, not a toy!
Keep the power station away from metal objects including coins, keys, hairpins, etc., to avoid a short circuit.
ONLY use the ORIGINAL cables and power adapters provided by Gearfly. Accessories from unauthorized stores may cause injury or damage.
DO NOT disassemble or repair the product by yourself. Please directly contact Gearfly support if any further assistance is required.
NEVER use the power cable or adapter that is partly damaged; otherwise, you may get an electric shock when.
Charge the product at a ventilated place and do not block the air vents.
DO NOT dispose of the product in fire, water or other liquids to avoid the risk of explosion. Be sure to obey local recycling ordinance requirements.
Use or store the product in a dry place to avoid the high humid condition.
DO NOT use the product outdoors when it's raining or snowing, which may lead to the risk of electrical shock.
DO NOT place any heavy objects on or allow a strong impact on the product.
DO NOT cover the product with cloth, paper or any other materials when the power station is working.
DO NOT expose the product to any fire, heat source, direct sunlight, or high temperature that exceeds 130°C(266°F), which may result in an explosion.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any fire, explosion, or electrical shock caused by improper operation.
Ql. Why can't I charge my device via the DC Output, USB Outputs or Type-C Output?
- Please make sure to press the DC Outputs On/Off button to activate the power supply to DC Outputs or press the USB Outputs On/Off Button to activate the power supply to USB Outputs and Type-C Output.
- Make sure the power station has enough power.
Q2. Why can't I charge my device via the AC Outputs?
- Please make sure to press the AC Outputs On/Off button to activate the power supply to AC Outputs..
- Make sure the power station has enough power.
Q3. Is this power station allowed in airplanes?
- According to the regulation of the International Civil Aviation Organization, the Lithium-Ion battery under 100 Watt-hour is acceptable with carry-on ONLY. However, Savior 300/Savior C300T reaches 296 Watt-hour which is forbidden for transport in airplanes.
Can the power station supply power to external devices when it's charging?
- It's feasible for DC Outputs, AC Outputs, USB Outputs, and Type-C Output. However, to extend the battery life, it's not recommended to do so.
What's the specification for a solar panel that is compatible with this power station?
- A solar panel with an 18V/60W and 18V/100W power supply and a 7.9 x 0.9mm DC connector is recommended to charge Savior 300.
2. Removable Flashlight
3. Flashlight On/Off Button
4. DC Input
5. Car Charger Port
6. DC Outputs
7. DC Outputs On/Off
8. Display Wake-up Button
9. LED Display
10. USB Outputs
11. USB Outputs On/Off ® AC
12. Outputs On/Off
13. AC Outputs
14. Type-C Input/Output
WhatsApp: +86 150 1369 3855